Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pink Lemonade and Cuteness


Ok... forget party inspiration and design details for one minute!
This little girl is seriously the cutest little girl EVER. I am smitten over her gorgeous blue eyes and precious gummy smile. I could just squeeze her!
Birthday Girl Anna Claire couldn't have been any cuter for her 1st Birthday
 invitation photoshoot!


I first found this precious Pink Lemonade 1st Birthday celebration on 
Eat* Drink*Pretty blog. Then I couldn't help but check out the rest of the
party details on Anna Claire's mom, Pam's family blog.


I fell in LOVE with the perfect pink and yellow color scheme after seeing



Cake... Simple but oh so CUTE!
Pam made it herself!!!!

It's the little details like this mini paper garland that make
a huge impact on the design of a party! And it is a super easy DIY project!





I love what Pam did with the entrance to the party! I would have been giddy with excitment to walk into this party after seeing that adorable handmade Lemonade stand!
WAY... TOO... CUTE!


Pam did an absolutely WONDERFUL job with her daughter's 1st Birthday Party.
I am sure this was a celebration that all Anna Claire's friends and family will remember...
But really, how could you ever forget that CUTE little face!


Thank you Pam for letting me share your daughter's special day!
CUTE. CUTE. CUTE

15 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! We are making an ice cream stand for my daughter's 1st birthday and I love love love this!!!!!

    Ebony
    sparklingeventdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lemonade stand - how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lemonade stand too! Her daughter is adorable. She did a fantastic job on the whole party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this is just adorable! And you're right, she is just a doll. :) What a beautiful party, it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!! The lemonade stand is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this and it is SO STINKIN CUTE!!! The cute little girl is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what's cuter...the cutie pie or the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive always loved pink and yellow! and this is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I´m totally fascinated by the girl and cute things!
    The CUPCAKES are so colorful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has to be one of the cutes parties I have ever seen!! LOVE IT!! The A made with roses and that lemonade stand are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just one of the cutest parties ever! It has actually inspired me to do a pink lemonade 1st birthday party for my daughter. I shared your feature over on my blog this week. Come stop by to check it out!

    http://jroxdesigns.wordpress.com/2012/06/13/summer-fun-with-lemonade-stands-inspiration-wednesday/

    ReplyDelete

  12. If you're looking for a reliable and experienced taxation law assignment service, you should definitely check out TaxAssist. They provide a comprehensive range of services, including online advice and assistance with taxation law assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ten Flat Detailing is a crucial service that every car shop should offer to their customers. It involves thoroughly cleaning and restoring the exterior and interior of a vehicle, leaving it looking brand new. Providing Ten Flat Detailing can not only increase customer satisfaction but also help car shops build a loyal customer base. It's important to ensure that the car shop has experienced professionals who can perform this service efficiently and effectively, using high-quality equipment and products. Overall, Ten Flat Detailing is an essential part of any car shop's offerings and can make a significant difference in the overall appearance and value of a customer's vehicle.



    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers